Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Supanova Coming!

Saturday and Sunday week the annual pop culture expo, Supanova, will be happening in Melbourne at the Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale.  There's always plenty to see and do at Supanova, lots of guest speakers, but if you want to explore the huge dealers' room, please wander over to the Random House stall, located next to the Dymock's book stall. There, at various times over the weekend, you can meet Michael Pryor, Rhiannon Hart, Deborah Abela, Ben Chandler, Nansi Kunze and yours truly! We'll be signing books and chatting to passers-by. In fact, last year at the RH stall I met the charming lady who is known to me only as "Sheep Rustler" who is now following this blog. I'm sorry I don't have a new novel to offer you, but do come along and talk about/buy the old one and I may be able to show you a bit of what I'm working on right now, a novel set in the same universe as Wolfborn. I've been writing it on my lovely new iPad, on the way into work or back.

There is another event at a bookshop the day before, but I don't have the details yet.

Hope I'll see many of you there! It will be nice to put a face to a name.

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Seriously, writing on the ipad?

Sue Bursztynski said...

Yes, I downloaded Pages, then emailed the complete manuscript of my current novel, tentatively titled The Sword And The Wolf, to myself and saved it into Pages. It means I can write on the train or in bed or over a cuppa at the local restaurant. It's a little fiddly, especially when you want to do italics, but I'm getting used to it. I'm not the only one who does this, either; there's a discussion about it going on one of the LinkedIn groups I subscribe to.