Search This Blog

Monday, April 01, 2019

This Month’s Comment Arrangements

Hi, readers! As you’ll know, this month is the time for the A to Z Challnge, for which I’ve signed up. The A to Z website urges us to make it as easy as possible for readers to comment. I have switched to “Everyone” on the comments section of Settings, for this month at least, because someone on Twitter this morning said they had enjoyed my first post, but couldn’t comment without a Google account. And it's getting harder and harder to comment at all, even with a Google account. First they deleted Open ID, now they have deleted GooglePlus, which a lot of people kept if they didn’t have a blog. One blog I follow has only been allowing readers to comment via GooglePlus! Messy!

So, yes, for this month at least, you can comment here even if you don’t have a Google account. I have kept the moderation turned on, because the whole reason I limited the comments in the first place was to keep out spam and abusive comments. But you can comment anonymously.

However, I’m not crazy about anonymous comments, and I’d appreciate it if you at least sign your name at the bottom - and if you have a blog you want me to visit, especially as part of the A to Z, please also include a link.

I have some great posts to come and would love you to visit and enjoy them.

Cheers!
Sue

No comments: