Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Attention All Readers... Back To Google Accounts!

Hi guys! After several days of removing anonymous comments, some of them advertising and many simply irrelevant or gibberish, I am switching back to Google accounts only. This doesn’t mean you can’t follow this blog if you don’t have a Google account, just follow by email. It just means you can’t comment. And that will be a loss to me, but the anonymous spam comments are driving me nuts. I removed about ten from my moderation box today alone, having to be careful not to delete legitimate ones  - enough already! Someone obviously has too much time on their hands. Next time they attempt to slip on to my blog, they will notice the anonymous option is gone.

Over this month I have noticed that most commenters do have a Google account, even if they’re blogging on Wordpress. And I’m now following several of them by email.

So, I’m going to check once more, then goodbye spammer!

Cheers! 

No comments: