Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Reviews Soon To Come...

I've just finished reading the latest book by Barry Jonsberg, a thriller called Game Theory, which I received on Saturday morning and finished last night - very readable, as are all of Jonsberg's books I've read so far. But the embargo date is May 25, so ... I'll write it and keep it in draft form till the time comes.





Meanwhile, I'm back to a book that has been on my TBR pile for far too long, The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell, a YA novel set in Russia a hundred years ago, which has had a lot of raves about it on line as it just sat on my pile with only a few pages read. Maybe it will turn out to be one of those books I mentioned in a previous post, the kind you can't get into, then love. We'll see.

Stand by!

No comments: