Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Writer's Forensics Blog: Another Useful Blog For Writers

I found this on Jordyn Redwood's "how to hurt your hero" blog and have signed up for email notification. The site is called The Writer's Forensics Blog and has regular posts about things of interest to the kind of writer who needs to hurt a hero for the purposes of a crime novel or thriller. I have to admit, I've not written such fiction, but you never know when you're going to need information about whether the poison of the blue-ringed octopus can turn you into a zombie if it doesn't kill you, or some of the weird things people eat, which kill them.wri

I'm a big fan of forensics, probably starting with my childhood dream of becoming an archaeologist.

The author, D.P.Lyle, has written a lot of books himself, both fiction and non-fiction, and has helped out with forensic information for a large number of TV crime shows, so I think he'd know what he's talking about!

Why not wander over and check it out?

No comments: