Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Coming...A Reading From Me

There is actually a Samhain scene in my novel Wolfborn, but that isn't the scene I read on YouTube. It was a scene in Xhapter 4 where my hero, Etienne, is lost in a storm while riding home through the forest. He meets a few supernatural folk along the way...

I thought as long as the day is on its way, I'd offer you a link to my reading of a shivery scene in my book.

And maybe I'll have a go at reading the Samhain scene on to YouTube sometime this weekend, in honour of the festival.

Meanwhile, here's that link. Follow and enjoy!


4 comments:

Lan said...

I didn't realise you have a youtube channel! I remember reading that chapter and really liking it. I kind of wanted more of the fae actually!

Sue Bursztynski said...

Thanks for that, Lan! I had fun writing that chapter. Why not click through and hear me reading a few pages?

Unknown said...

You're adorable! I love your accent, it made listening to the chapter so interesting and unusual for me. My favorite part of the chapter was Etienne's funny reaction to the appearance of the pretty woman, and I really love the voice you used for the Blacksmith. Go you!

Sue Bursztynski said...

Thanks, Lexa! Can't take credit for my accent, it's the same as every other Aussie. But thanks for checking out the YouTube post.