Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Light Touch Paper First Reviews!

Here are links to the first two reviews of Light Touch Paper Stand Clear, the Peggy Bright Books anthology launched during Continuum. This one is by Tehani Wessely, who has published some of my work and promoted my books:


http://aussiespecficinfocus.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/light-touch-paper-stand-clear/

And this one is written by Sean Wright, the Blogonaut, member and regular commenter on the Great Raven, whose blog supports Aussie writing, especially small press like PBB.

Thanks, guys, for your positive reviews, though I have to say I'm glad I chose to do something frivolous, as both reviewers liked it. But then, most of my stories do have a light touch, or at least a bit of humour even in a serious piece.

Check out these reviews and then why not check out the book? If you're outside Australia and don't want to pay postage, I believe there's an ebook version on Wizard Tower Books.

I have to say, I'm so very excited to be in this great anthology!

On a completely unrelated note, tomorrow at this time I will be shivering in the co,d, waiting for a tram after listening to Christopher Paolini, whose book Eragon I am currently reading. Any fans out there? I will report on it, of course.

2 comments:

Lan said...

Congrats on the great reviews Sue. I'll look forward to reading how your encounter with Mr Paolini goes.

Sue Bursztynski said...

Thanks,Lan! I 'll be blogging about this later this morning. I've finished my reports, so have report writing day free. Still have a review to write for Sisters In Crime and a blurb for George Ivanoff's web site, then I'll do the post. And then maybe write some fiction. :-) I have some unfinished stories and my novel to choose from.