Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mythic Resonance Is Here

I'm pleased to announce that the Specusphere anthology, Mythic Resonance, in which I have a story,"Brothers"(Snow White and the seven Tolkienesque Dwarves), is now available from the Specusphere web site. Follow the above link and you'll find the purchase page, but if you want to check it out first, there's not only a book trailer but free samples from each of the stories. If you're coming to Continuum on the Queen's Birthday weekend, you can probably get quite a few of the contributors to sign your copy, including me(I will be doing some panels, I hope, but you will find me on the ASIM table about half the time.) Do check it out if you enjoy your myths and legends and fairy tales! I'm very excited, can't wait to get my tribber's copy!

No comments: