Search This Blog

Monday, October 03, 2011

Wolfborn Trailer Up On Youtube

Since my Teachertube video still won't open, I've given in and put the Wolfborn book trailer up on Youtube. There are a few typos there, but Kristen worked hard on it and I'm very proud. I hope she will do well in the Inkys Creative Reading competition for which she created the trailer.

Even though you might have seen the trailer here, please do wander over to Youtube and take a look. It's a great little trailer and at this stage it has no hits yet.

Wolfborn Trailer

6 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

Kudos to Kristen for a great idea! I stayed to hear you read a bit of To Kill a Mockingbird, too:-).

Sue Bursztynski said...

Thanks, Satima! Kristen will be pleased. I would have loved to do some more banned book reading, but was held up by this, thanand the other thing and now the week is over. Which won't stop me doing a reading anyway. I just haven't decided what, yet. :-)

Lan said...

Good on Kristen for taking the time out to make a book trailer. I love the background music.

Sue Bursztynski said...

She's a very gifted young woman, Lan. As a test run, she did a trailer for a story she's writing herself, i.e. a work in progress, not actually available in the shops. But it was so very good, I showed it to my Year 8 class as an example of persuasive language/techniques, then asked them, "Hands up who'd buy this book if it was in the shops?"

Nearly every hand in the class went up.

Sue Bursztynski said...

Oh, and the background music comes from a Creative Commons web site called Jamendo, by a fabulous group called "Celestial Aeon Project", which has actually given permission for its music to be used free! Some time I mean to use it myself.

Sue Bursztynski said...

And feel free to ignore the number of times I said,"trailer" in this post. :-) Just go look at it.