Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Coming soon to a blog near you...

I've just received the interview from Sandy Fussell, author of the terrific Samurai Kids books and will be posting it some time in the next day and night. It's a fascinating set of answers to the questions asked by my book clubber Ryan Meyers. Two of my English students are currently preparing an interview for another fabulous Aussie writer, as a response to their Literature Circles book.

I'm reading the first Witch Hunter Chronicles book by Suart Daly, The Jericho Scourge (out of order, but who cares?) and - oh, joy! - have just received the latest (fourth) Drake Chronicles book by Alyxandra Harvey. I will be finishing and reviewing that ASAP, because a student is reading the third book and will want to read this as soon as she is finished. :-). I've also read Angel Arias, the sequel to the gorgeous Burn Bright by Marianne De Pierres and that review will be up soon too because - yes, I have a student waiting.

Stand by for some great stuff on The Great Raven!



No comments: