Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

To My Followers - A Brief Info Post

Yesterday I got an email from a friend following this blog by email, asking me if my blog had been hacked as it arrived under “follow.it”. I did sign up with follow.it when Google removed its connection with Feedburner. I am a bit surprised as I thought this would show up earlier. But yes, you can safely click through. If you aren’t comfortable with this, just open my blog itself when you get an email. But there is another blog I follow, which also comes via follow.it and I haven’t had any problems opening that. Happy 2022!

5 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Thanks Sue - we just need to be on our guard ...

All the best - Hilary and HPN 2022 ...

hels said...

I will have to ask the grandchildren what this all means. In the meantime, have a safe, healthy new year.

Sue Bursztynski said...

Hi, Hilary! Yes, keep an eye out, but this one is safe.

Hi Hels! What it means is that if yo7 see “follow.it” on my blog emails, it’s safe to open the link. 🙂

AJ Blythe said...

I read through feedly, so no worries for me :)

Sue Bursztynski said...

Glad to hear that!