Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2024

A To Z Blogging Challenge Reveal 2024

 I’ve been taking part in the A to Z Blogging Challenge for several years now. Every year I think I might sit it out and every year I come up with something after all. I have a hard time doing any blogging these days, due to family commitments, looking after my mother - and this year I have had to do that for over a month, as well as my regular three to four days a week. But I’m going to give it a go.


My original plan was to write about female SF/F writers - maybe next year. This morning I came up with another topic: villains! Fictional villains, of course. I really don’t want to get into arguments about real world nasties. It will be a mish mash - books, comics, films, mythology…whatever I’m in the mood for. I hope you will enjoy.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Villains" will be a rich source of subject-matter for an A-Z Challenge! Have fun!

Ann Bennett said...

What an interesting theme. You always do such a good job. I'n looking forward to your A to Z.

Anne Young said...

Look forward to following along. I sympathise with steering clear of real world villains, sometimes history more entertaining than fiction but real world nastiness can be too unpleasant.

JazzFeathers said...

I'm happy you decided to take part. I missed the challenge last year, due to various commitments, and I missed it a lot! It feels good to be back. Because it's fun and kind of cosy :-)
https://theoldshelter.com/the-lost-generation-introduction/

Sue Bursztynski said...

Thanks, Debra and Ann! I hope you will enjoy this.

Hi Anne! Yes, I am a lover of history, but people have different opinions, and I really don’t want to get into arguments with people who think one of my real world villains is a hero. They argue enough about fictional characters on X/Twitter!

Hi JazzFeathers, I did wonder where you were. I’ll look forward to seeing what goodies you have for us this year.