Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Continuum 11 - The GoH Speech


In case you were not at Continuum or just missed it, here's R.J Anderson's GoH speech, which I, alas, missed! But I've now read the transcript on RJ's site and it was as wonderful as people have told me. Don't hang around here, go read it NOW and then buy one of her books - I'm currently reading Ultraviolet - which she mentions in the speech - in ebook and finding the premise fascinating. Synaesthesia as a spec fic element - Imagine that! (I did once have an idea for a short story with synaesthetia as an element, but never wrote it and it wasn't like this one)

                                                   
       


2 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow, that was an amazing speech! Thank you for the link!

I recently read her juv/middle grade book A Pocketful of Murder and it is delightful.

Sue Bursztynski said...

Yes, she is very good, isn't she? I have two of her YA novels on my iPad.